Live Your Most Beautiful Life
1. Set aside the Time- you will need a few hours to bath, dry, apply and the hardest part...WAITING!!
2. Shower or Bathe- make sure to exfoliate very well. Self tanner can adhere to dry skin making it look dark and blotchy. Shaving as well will help with the exfoliation.
3. Dry off- wait about 30 min for your skin to completely dry. Humidity can still cling to the skin.
4. Prep work- Lotion trouble spots- ankles, elbows, knees so not much of the tanner will penetrate.
5. Apply- You can choose to use gloves or not. If you do not use gloves, wash every 5 minutes so not much of the tanner sticks to your palms.. Spread tanner from legs to ankles and top of feet. Do not put on toes, sides of feet or heels. Apply upward...stomach and chest, back, and arms. Apply sparingly on face and neck. This skin darkens easily. If you have short hair, don't forget back of ears and neck.
6. WAIT!!!- This is the hard part. Have things to do to take up your time. For the best results you will have to wait an hour before getting dressed and AVOID water for 3 hours. You can reapply lotion to wrists and hands, knees, elbows and feet to help give seamless finish to tanner.
Hair Care & Color Specialist - Makeup Artist
Hair's Talent East Haven CT
CT's Curly Hair Specialists - Thermal Reconditioning – Black Hair Care Specialists