Live Your Most Beautiful Life
Have you ever looked at a fashion trend report for an upcoming season and came to the conclusion that you could only wear about 1/2 or less of the trends because they seemed so utterly unrealistic? We feel the same way! So instead of listing out all of the Fall 2012 trends for you, we are going to list out the ones that we either believe are actually wearable for everyday life or can become wearable with a little bit of creativity:
1) Red, red, and more red: Ready to stand out in red? Red is a hot color this season, but you don't have to wear head to toe red to sport the trend. Consider suiting up in a red boyfriend jacket, blouse, skirt or pants to add some colorful zest to an outfit.
2) All white: Nearly every designer for Fall 2012 fashion shows sported an all-white look. If you're not sure how to rock this look, think about wearing all white with pieces that you are already comfortable wearing (perhaps a white sweater with a white pant and flats, or a blouse with a skirt and a pair of nude heels).
3) Black and white prints: If you're not into the all-white trend, you're in luck with black and white prints. Rock black and white in any print, from floral black and white prints to cool geometric shapes that easily draw attention. Have fun with black and white prints or pairing different black and white pieces because it is fun to play with strong contrasts, especially when they are trending!
4) Bohemian print dresses: This is one of our favorite trends for Fall 2012. Bohemian print dresses are ultra sexy, feminine and comfortable. You can accessorize these dresses easily with boots, fringe purses, a wide brim hat and eccentric jewelry that easily make your entire outfit one-of-a-kind.
5) Military style: If you want to rock a stronger look, then definitely opt for military styles. Consider pieces in military colors like navy blue. Also consider wearing jackets with epaulets or simple pieces with some military detail to give your outfit some edge.
6) Plaid all the way: You may not be a plaid girl, but you can stylishly wear this trend with many pieces, from skirts, to dresses, jackets, or pants. Consider plaid pieces in bright color hues (like red) or stark contrasts (like black and white) to fully indulge in the trend.
7) Lace: Lace may either make you cringe or make you feel sweet and nice. Either way, you can incorporate lace into your wardrobe and make it work for your personal style. Consider a blouse with a bit of lace, or scarf accessories with lace attached in order to spice up an outfit with a sprinkle of sweetness.
8) Peplum: If you want to create an hourglass figure, definitely opt for a peplum in your outfit. Pieces that have a peplum attached (which is a short overskirt or ruffle attached at the waistline of a blouse, dress, or a jacket) can help create the illusion of a much smaller waist and a larger hip area.
-Written by: Cafe Belle's Fashion Barista