What are your hair resolutions for 2012? Do you plan to stop hair breakage? Learn how to get rid of split ends on your own? Do more protective styles? Transition to natural hair? Whatever your plans, you can accomplish your resolutions by being patient, not giving up, and implementing the right hair product regimen and techniques to conquer your goals!
Here are my hair resolutions for 2012:
- Deep condition my hair once a week (twice a week during colder months).
- Keep ends moisturized with oils like organic/natural coconut oil
- Search and destroy split ends if and when they appear
- Do more protective styles and airdry more often
- Do more scalp massages and use stimulating oils like castor oil, rosemary oil, or peppermint oil for the massages
- Maintain a consistent product regimen every week
- Limit the use of heat for styling purposes where possible
- Research and invest in a great "hair steamer" for better hair conditioning
- Do hot oil treatments
- Stay on top of doing consistent Aphogee protein treatments at home every six to eight weeks
- Keep stretching relaxer longer and longer
- Continue to retain length and grow hair longer than BSL
What are your hair resolutions for 2012? Feel free to share in the comments below!
Happy New Year! Happy Hair Growing! :)
-Written by: Kris